Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that you have to select the Base Package ($2,890) in order to get Bluetooth, or buy a Ghibli SQ4. Really Maserati???

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sadly agree with the Really Maserati on this one... Bluetooth should be standard on a car of this level... it comes with a standard backup camera, but hey who are we be the people interested in the car.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Did you confirm this? The price sheet says very clearly the following in the standard Ghibli price sheet:

MTC "Maserati Touch Control" 8.4" touch screen display: AM/FM radio, SiriusXM satelite radio* CD/DVD, audio/video player, SD card reader, USB, Aux-in, Apple chip, bluetooth function for audio streaming, climate controls, phone devices, car set up, etc.

·
Registered
284 Posts
im also shocked bluetooth of all things isn't standard, even fords have this, i wouldn't doubt if Hyundai's come with it standard.
they must have some good reason for this.

·
Registered
305 Posts
It is certainly standard in the UK. The standard equipment under Maserati Touch Screen which Nova quotes above in the UK reads "Bluetooth function for phone devices etc."

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here is the package list from the Build Combinations PDF. Unless I read it wrong (and this is possible) Unless it says standard you have to order the package to get it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is very odd, though I have to say that I don't really use bluetooth ever so I am not heart broken. It's not like Maserat customers are averse to adding options, but they expect the options to be extra things, not things that they feel should be standard anyway.

Do you think there is a good reason for this?

You could always just get the Ghibli S Q4 and you'll get plenty of extra features anyway, including bluetooth.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did you confirm this? The price sheet says very clearly the following in the standard Ghibli price sheet:

MTC "Maserati Touch Control" 8.4" touch screen display: AM/FM radio, SiriusXM satelite radio* CD/DVD, audio/video player, SD card reader, USB, Aux-in, Apple chip, bluetooth function for audio streaming, climate controls, phone devices, car set up, etc.
Yes, I did confirm with a local US dealer. This is what the dealer said: "On the Ghibli, Bluetooth is a capability, but not active unless the Base Package is selected."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts