Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your Bluetooth has been giving you issues or not working most likely your Hands free module is shot. Mine was dead so I looked on eBay and searched reflash for dodge/Chrysler and found a guy on there that re-flashes the HFM. All you have to do is send yours out to him. I’ve had mine for two days so far and it’s worked everytime. Even using hands free to talk on the phone works again. Also with the flash whatever song you are listening to shows up on the display. I’m a happy customer
Telephony Communication Device Portable communications device Mobile device Mobile phone

here’s the link in interested

·
Registered
60 Posts
If your Bluetooth has been giving you issues or not working most likely your Hands free module is shot. Mine was dead so I looked on eBay and searched reflash for dodge/Chrysler and found a guy on there that re-flashes the HFM. All you have to do is send yours out to him. I’ve had mine for two days so far and it’s worked everytime. Even using hands free to talk on the phone works again. Also with the flash whatever song you are listening to shows up on the display. I’m a happy customer
View attachment 23139
here’s the link in interested

where is this module located?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts