Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a BMW 5 series ad featuring their Harman Karden surround system! I have this in my SLK55 and had it in our Q7. It is very good for the price. I wonder if someone in BMW US marketing reads this forum and sees how important this has been to us and how we consider the 5 series a competitor. Maybe Maser should be as aware!

·
Registered
863 Posts
What does it have to do with Maserati, i know the the sound system have issue in Maserati.

See Maserati have this love and hate relationship, but as a car and the level of exotic it has. Audio issues seems to be peanuts.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I hardly think the guy is a Troll ! He is a Senior Member with 104 posts by his name, He owns a Maserati Ghilbi (it was delivered with 58 miles on it... I know this because I started a thread about delivery mileage and he replied accordingly) He also owns an Audi and a Mercedes.What I think he is saying is how important it is to have a decent sound system and that someone from Maserati looks at places such as this and realises how passionate people feel about issues with their cars. If the Ghibli wants to take prospective owners from BMW then it needs to give an overall positive driver experience and the sound system contributes to this experience (like BMW has discovered)
Anyway, this is only my interpretation, maybe bjg625 can clarify ? :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
UK is correct it is just a comment. However, if they did not fix the sound system I would buy again.........I did not buy this car for the sound system.........I wonder for those who do not like the sytem if they would buy again if no fix was made???? Did they really buy the car to play tunes? I bought it to drive............just my 2 cents.......

·
Registered
863 Posts
Todd you just spoke my feelings here... I kinda not said that since I thought it would be a bit too hard on bjg625...

But none the less ypu are 101% correct.. and I am with you on this

Reactions: Spsesq

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did not mean this to be a big deal! We love the Maser. I just find it ironic that all of a sudden BMW does an ad entirely around their sound system. I've gotten used to the radio and unfortunatly most of our driving is in traffic and poor stop lite system where you seem to miss most lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts