Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,097 Posts
@BeerGuy did you remove the stock diffuser and glue the new one on it and reinstall or did you go over it on the car (if that's even possible)?

Which spoiler did you go with the Sportline or the Tuner style? They look the same in terms of fit and measurements.
Tuner style rear lip spoiler painted. I don't think the Sportline was available when I bought the spoiler.
No removal necessary. Used the supplied adhesive to install over "plain" factory diffuser.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Tuner style rear lip spoiler painted. I don't think the Sportline was available when I bought the spoiler.
No removal necessary. Used the supplied adhesive to install over "plain" factory diffuser.
Thanks, I sent @mrpa1999 a PM asking for a quote and what the differences are. I believe he is the rep there that posts here?

·
Super Moderator
2,097 Posts
Thanks, I sent @mrpa1999 a PM asking for a quote and what the differences are. I believe he is the rep there that posts here?
MRPA1999 (Tom) can arrange through his business or you can reach out to Omar at Direct Car Toys directly. Tom hasn't been active on this forum since 2017

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys im new to the Forum, but just wanted to add a few photos of my car so you could get a real owners point of view.

WALD Black Bison Kit w/ italian flag colors mesh paint job.(Front & Rear)
8 Bigger and Brighter front LED’s.
4th Brake light on rear diffuser.

ASPEC Body Kit carbon fiber spoiler. (Will update new pictures with ASPEC carbon fiber hood soon and some other addons).

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts