Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a proud new owner of a Maserati Ghibli I’ve been wanting a Maserati for some time and I’ve managed to find one that’s 3 years old with 4000 miles on the clock! . I’am looking forward to gaining more information regarding my new purchase by joining the forum . My first question that somebody may be able to answer I’ve noticed there is no lining on the top underside of the boot we’re the rear speaker is housed? Is this normal or am I missing one .

·
Registered
19 Posts
First of all, congratulations!!
To answer your question, yes it is normal. The car doesn't come with a lining for the underside of the "parcel tray".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, congratulations!!
To answer your question, yes it is normal. The car doesn't come with a lining for the underside of the "parcel tray".
Thanks Preetham for your answer it just looks unfinished I know many people will not look under the boot lid ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes indeed there's no lining. Ghibli's the "reasonably priced" model line from Maserati

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
same in my BMW M550 or my jaguar XJ previous Mercedes CLS etc... the only car that the trunk was also "luxury " with all carpet all over it was one of my previous cars, the Pheaton.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Totally normal, I would highly recommend covering with Sound deadening material, greatly improves sound distortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts