Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my new baby today and like a kid on Christmas Eve I couldn't sleep at all last night.

And my salesman sent me this photo...just like a Christmas present waiting to be unwrapped!

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,414 Posts
And it gets even better once you get to open that present!!!

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Administrator
2,414 Posts
Had the pleasure to see your car while in the dealership. Absolutely beautiful looking car. Your wait was well worth it.
Enjoy the ride home and watch out for those POTHOLES!!! Mike and Eric are great guys at Mainline.

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Registered
480 Posts
When was your order date so we may calculate how long it took from stage 10R (acceptance with no changes) to 95 delivery.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Steve;

I had planned on placing the order about three weeks ago.
But, Mainline did some research and found almost exactly the car I wanted was already on a boat over here and they got me that one.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks for the info.
I just called Maserati Customer care and they told me that if I ordered April 14, then the June 1-10 date is accurate. I guess they are really pumping them out. My Dealer told me that my car, although a custom order by me was actually ordered and approved by Maserati before I ordered. When World Wide simply called in a change to add a couple of options. They explained that my car was actually being started as I ordered that may be why it will not take as long as a straight custom order.

Steve

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had the same lack of sleep the night before getting my Ghibli. Even worse, the dealer planned to drop it off at my workplace after I finished work. Suffice to say my mind was not as focused on work during that entire day.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've had my Ghibli almost a full month, and still have days when I can't focus at work because all I can do is think about getting back in my car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts