Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Is there a shop of online store where you can buy carbon inlay for your Ghibli or can you only order it at your dealer? (in europe)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi, it's an interior option, costs £1750 in the UK but only available as a factory fit on new cars; no retro fit available

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I'm aware that its an option, but if you got scars on it or its just broken there should be a solution to replace it...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody has dark mirror trim?

Currently I selected this as inlay but i dont know how it looks because the dealer hasn't any cars with this.

Al cars have the wood or carbon, i don't like wood and the carbon is so expensive i've selected the dark mirror but i can't find any pictures...

·
Registered
325 Posts
One of the cars in my local showroom had it.... Looks like piano black (ebony) if you can picture that.... Looks very smart and way better than the wood look (IMO)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of the cars in my local showroom had it.... Looks like piano black (ebony) if you can picture that.... Looks very smart and way better than the wood look (IMO)
Thank you, I like the piano black thats also very sportif look.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
2014 Ghibli standard interior finish

You are both correct actually.

On base models 'piano black' mirror finish is standard and on S / Q4 the 'open pore' Radica is the interior finish

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Cheers DoubleDeetob, it's a shame I'm getting the wood, I think the black looks much nicer (IMO) Lucky you Schnippy ?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Glad you are sorted.

For me I did not want either of the Ebony / Piano Black gloss finishes, as based on previous cars, I think them too prone to marks from keys, rings change etc; I also wanted the Cold Weather package so my decision was either the Radica or Carbon Fibre and the former projected a more understated look and feel - just like my Rosso seats LOL!

Enjoy the Whitsun bank holiday.

DD

·
Registered
292 Posts
It is more of a gray color than it is black...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm glad this is being covered. The carbon fibre is way over priced (IMO). Not sure if dark mirror is an option in the UK though? Does anyone have it? (I think the radica open pore is std here)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts