Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plenty of options on eBay and Amazon, but hardly any mention fitting the 2018 model year. Is this just due to lack of updating on their part? I know there were some subtle changes to the rear end for ‘18, but didn’t think the trunk lid was one of them. I may be wrong though! Anyone have clarification before I get one of these “fits 2014-2017 models” spoilers?

·
Registered
651 Posts
There are no exterior changes to the Ghibli since the first model year, except the bumpers which are inter-changeable. Any spoiler designed for the Ghibli will fit just fine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are no exterior changes to the Ghibli since the first model year, except the bumpers which are inter-changeable. Any spoiler designed for the Ghibli will fit just fine.
Thanks! I took an educated guess and went ahead with ordering one since I couldn’t find evidence of any change aside from the bumpers. Glad to have confirmation as well (especially since I already paid the guys on eBay). Bought a roof spoiler as well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks! I took an educated guess and went ahead with ordering one since I couldn’t find evidence of any change aside from the bumpers. Glad to have confirmation as well (especially since I already paid the guys on eBay). Bought a roof spoiler as well.
Which one did you go with? I wish I could see the different styles in person on an actual car...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which one did you go with? I wish I could see the different styles in person on an actual car...
Actually went with an unpainted “V1 style” spoiler. Decided that since I’m getting a lot of the trim wrapped in gloss CF, I didn’t want to risk issues with color-matching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts