Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to start a thread to track dealer experiences so that something is available for existing and future buyers to reference. It would be great if others chime in -- obviously leaving out some of the personal/sensitive things :)

I'll start with my limited experience thus far: I bought the car from Zeigler in Schaumburg. The sales experience was decent but generally lots of room for improvement. My guess is that they are not used to selling this class of cars. The pricing however was pretty aggressive on cars that were not optioned in the sweet spot - which worked in my favor.

From a facilities standpoint, currently they are in the process of setting up a separate one for Maserati/Alfa Romeo/Fiat. It is currently sharing space/personnel with the Dodge/Jeep/etc. side of things. I haven't taken it in for service yet but need to fix a bunch of the standard issues (subwoofer, hard shifts, windows not always sealing back, etc.) and will report back on the experience. The timeframe for the new facility is expected to be November.

--Niren.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
There is an open thread pertaining to dealer experiences - but is not Region/Country specific

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is an open thread pertaining to dealer experiences - but is not Region/Country specific
If we want to keep a common thread, that's also fine with me. I just thought it might be easier to find answers to local dealer questions if they were different threads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts