Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow all I can say
took me about 1 minute to fit.
Download the app and you can adjust it very simple.

Really pushes you in the seat now.
A real increase in bhp not sure about the 50bhp increase but sounds better and pulls really clean .as for the economy increase I'll let you know to busy playing 馃槀 .
Windows down all the time now 馃槂.
Smiles per miles for sure .
Product Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Musical instrument
Font Screenshot Number Magenta Parallel

Registered
Hi Yas,
Not too keen on these plug ins.
Which sensor did you connect it to.
The fuel pressure? Might have a Turbo pressure connector too, if it is a "sophisticated" system.
I don't deny the fact that you get a kick out of these type of devices, but this is not the way you remap a car.
These module fool the ECU into thinking that the fuel pressure is low, so the ECU increases it, to reach what it is suppose to be.
Ie, the ECU want 1500bars the module tells the ECU that there is only 1200bars, thus the ECU raises the pressure to get 1500bars, which is in reality 1800bars, for sure you inject more fuel, but there are a lot more parameter to change than just fuel pressure and turbo pressure.

If it does the trick for you, it's fine, but remember you have a DPF and you don't want to clog it up...

As I said not too keen on this add ons, a proper remap is best, I SAID PROPER, there are a lot of Gigolos out there not knowing what they are doing when they are remapping.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Yas,
Not too keen on these plug ins.
Which sensor did you connect it to.
The fuel pressure? Might have a Turbo pressure connector too, if it is a "sophisticated" system.
I don't deny the fact that you get a kick out of these type of devices, but this is not the way you remap a car.
These module fool the ECU into thinking that the fuel pressure is low, so the ECU increases it, to reach what it is suppose to be.
Ie, the ECU want 1500bars the module tells the ECU that there is only 1200bars, thus the ECU raises the pressure to get 1500bars, which is in reality 1800bars, for sure you inject more fuel, but there are a lot more parameter to change than just fuel pressure and turbo pressure.

If it does the trick for you, it's fine, but remember you have a DPF and you don't want to clog it up...

As I said not too keen on this add ons, a proper remap is best, I SAID PROPER, there are a lot of Gigolos out there not knowing what they are doing when they are remapping.
Hi fredvr
Thanks for your help and input appreciated that.
As am new to this type of tunning I did read the feedback and the warrant the engine against damage.
I don't drive as I stole it.
I only use shell Optimax diesel fuel.
And take it regularly for a long run.
Warm it up gently and I don't thrash it. It's mainly for a quick little fix now and then :);).
Kind regards Yas.

Registered
Hi there did you have it professionally fitted !
Im very tempted for this especially as I have the kufatec system

how much was it all in ?

Wow all I can say
took me about 1 minute to fit.
Download the app and you can adjust it very simple.

Really pushes you in the seat now.
A real increase in bhp not sure about the 50bhp increase but sounds better and pulls really clean .as for the economy increase I'll let you know to busy playing 馃槀 .
Windows down all the time now 馃槂.
Smiles per miles for sure . View attachment 21800 View attachment 21801

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there did you have it professionally fitted !
Im very tempted for this especially as I have the kufatec system

how much was it all in ?
No it took all of 1 min to fit myself.
I got it from eBay from Italy nice bit of kit and you can control it via there app.
Hi fredvr
Thanks for your help and input appreciated that.
As am new to this type of tunning I did read the feedback and the warrant the engine against damage.
I don't drive as I stole it.
I only use shell Optimax diesel fuel.
And take it regularly for a long run.
Warm it up gently and I don't thrash it. It's mainly for a quick little fix now and then :);).
Kind regards Yas.
Hi buddy I got it from eBay in Italy nice bit of kit and you can set it up in different modes ie economy to race .
Via the app.
Think it was 拢290 took me about 1 minute to fit it. Very easy you get the instructions with it. Smiles per miles 馃槣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts