Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i got the car wanted to do it, always liked the concept but wasn't sure how it would look on the Ghibli, so i decided to go ahead and pull the trigger. A trust worthy body shop that's immaculate clean as i'm very picky took care of it and got it done. I must admit i'm very please with the results.

After researching different cars with it i realized the Quattroporte comes with it painted from factory however it has a wider body not sure what the outcome was going to be like.

please share ur feedback.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anybody know anything about this rear diffuser?

2014+ Maserati Ghibli Euro Tuner Style Rear Bumper 4 Fin Diffuser (PAINTED) "NEW
You can buy it on ebay from DirectCarToys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anybody have any suggestions for a rear diffuser for the ghibli s? I think it looks a bit boring the way it comes. Thanks very much!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Don't care for it either. Wouldn't waste the money.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Since i got the car wanted to do it, always liked the concept but wasn't sure how it would look on the Ghibli, so i decided to go ahead and pull the trigger. A trust worthy body shop that's immaculate clean as i'm very picky took care of it and got it done. I must admit i'm very please with the results.

After researching different cars with it i realized the Quattroporte comes with it painted from factory however it has a wider body not sure what the outcome was going to be like.

please share ur feedback.
How much did that cost you? Ever thought about painting the bottom of the side rocker panels, too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts