Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a dumb question, but thought I'd throw it out on the forum. If you have a CPO warranty, and you change your engine oil, with the correct OEM oil, filter, and save receipts, and reset your oil indicator light,
does this void the CPO warranty in any way? I suspect not, as long as you do it correctly, and save the documentation, heck, take pics or video to prove it... I was watching a Ghibli owner on YouTube stating it would void the
CPO warranty, but not sure. :)

Thanks all!

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is probably a dumb question, but thought I'd throw it out on the forum. If you have a CPO warranty, and you change your engine oil, with the correct OEM oil, filter, and save receipts, and reset your oil indicator light,
does this void the CPO warranty in any way? I suspect not, as long as you do it correctly, and save the documentation, heck, take pics or video to prove it... I was watching a Ghibli owner on YouTube stating it would void the
CPO warranty, but not sure. :)

Thanks all!
I would call your dealer just to make sure But I believe it won't affect the warranty. However if you use the wrong oil you gonna probably blow the car up. Just to save a couple 100 bucks I don't personally think it's worth it to do yourself. Heard too many nightmares.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts