Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to take delivery of my Ghibli, ordered in March, and wanted to see if anyone is aware of current incentives being offered by Maserati on loan and lease rates. I am being quoted a rate of 3.99% on a 60 month loan (seems high), and 54% residual + 1.6% interest rate on a 36 month, 10k miles/year lease. I know the loan rate is uncompetitive (I can get 1.99% at Penfed as someone else on this board suggested) but trying to figure out what I should be offered. Any info would be much appreciated.

-- Mike

·
Registered
863 Posts
Well you can get 2.49 from certain banks on for 60 month loan. Penfed is a good choice as well. How much are you getting the car for? MSRP vs Actual Price??

Maserati itself is not offering any incentive on loan but they are through the dealers on the price itself.

No information about leasing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you can get 2.49 from certain banks on for 60 month loan. Penfed is a good choice as well. How much are you getting the car for? MSRP vs Actual Price??

Maserati itself is not offering any incentive on loan but they are through the dealers on the price itself.

No information about leasing.
Thanks for the info.

I'm getting the car for about a 4% discount, which isn't great at this point but which was OK at the time I ordered it in March for a custom order.

I'm going to go with Penfed, which is at 1.99% for a 60 month loan, if I don't get reasonably close with the dealer.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Sounds like a plan. good luck...

·
Administrator
2,414 Posts
I am about to take delivery of my Ghibli, ordered in March, and wanted to see if anyone is aware of current incentives being offered by Maserati on loan and lease rates. I am being quoted a rate of 3.99% on a 60 month loan (seems high), and 54% residual + 1.6% interest rate on a 36 month, 10k miles/year lease. I know the loan rate is uncompetitive (I can get 1.99% at Penfed as someone else on this board suggested) but trying to figure out what I should be offered. Any info would be much appreciated.

-- Mike
That loan rate is high unless they sweeten the price on the car. I took that rate for an Ally loan with no prepayment penalty because the dealer offered a better "net" price on the car versus cash, (plus I had no intentions of keeping that loan for 60 months). If they don't offer a discounted car price take your 1.99% option ... if their willing to deal on price for 3.99% do the math and see if you can turn it into a net savings. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey do not feel bad about the 4% thie big discounts are recent as they have to move the 14's. I got about the same for my March Delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts