Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best deals you all have been able to get for purchase?

I got 2.75% for 84 months through my credit union.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will have to check with my State Farm agent. I was told 60 months was the longest they would do. I have a couple local credit unions that will do rates such as 2% up to 66 months for 90% or less of sticker or 2.15% for 72 months for 100%. Picked out a Ghibli yesterday that is in transit to dealer so am looking around at loans.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Hey guys I can get 1.99% up to 60 with 100% financing thru PenFed credit union. I think the 72 month is 2.49%, 100%.

I have used penfed before on my 5 series and they rock. Application takes minutes and you are instantly approved within seconds, the check in your mailbox within about 2 days.

Anyone can join the FCU, all you need is to be in the Fed Govt or related to someone in military or fed govt. OR now this is the laughing part, you can join if you have ever donated blood to Red Cross or something like that, no proof of the blood donation is required. So basically you are all eligible.

Trust me guys join PenFed they can't be beat with any of their products! Noone will give you a better rate on anything. Even better they offer a Visa credit card that offers you 5% cash back on all gasoline purchases. It's just a simple credit each month against your statement. Driving the new Ghibli is gonna cost a lot more in gas and tires. If you drive like me your gonna need a savings account just to pay for your speeding tickets.

Here is the link to the website..

https://www.penfed.org/

Tom

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got 2.19% from Chase Private Client…that is with a Tier 1 credit rating. I also put $40K down as that was my trade-in.
For how many months? that's the key.

My cu would do:

2% for 60 months
2.25% for 72 months
2.75% for 84 months

and they'd finance the total purchase price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts