Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Good question you will get black unless you want two tone dash (black/cuoio). then you also have to order premium leather. Look at the online configuration tool to see what it will look like.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I like the way the cuoio dash looks. I am a sucker for two-tone leather trim. Ever since I got it in the 335i I bought in 2007, I've preferred it over more homogeneous interior color selections.

My only concern is that a lighter color dash on a bright sunny day may cause some glare in the windshield as it reflects back. But I'll be wearing sunglasses anyway, so probably not too much of an issue.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good question you will get black unless you want two tone dash (black/cuoio). then you also have to order premium leather. Look at the online configuration tool to see what it will look like.
I don't know that, my dealer didn't tell me and let me chose the colour of dashboard, just colours for my car and seats! :mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I drove a Ribelle / Cuoio for over an hour in the sun of Southern California with no distraction from the dash. I too was concerned since I wanted a Rosso dash but none was available to drive. The cuoio was the closest and you don't even notice the dash from all sun angles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts