Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new on the forum. I bought a 2014 E350 4matic 6 months ago. After seeing the new Ghibli, I fell in love with it. I am very interested in getting a Ghibli S Q4, if the price is right. I saw a couple of dealers advertising 15% discount on their lightly equipped vehicles. At that discount, I think it is will doable for me. I am just wondering if anyone has bought cars from the following dealers and what discount you got. I plan to check out one of those dealers this Saturday. Your feedback will be much appreciated.

1. Maserati of Naperville
2. Continental Maserati
3. Ziegler Maserati of Schaumberg
4. Lake Forest Maserati.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All

I am new on the forum. I bought a 2014 E350 4matic 6 months ago. After seeing the new Ghibli, I fell in love with it. I am very interested in getting a Ghibli S Q4, if the price is right. I saw a couple of dealers advertising 15% discount on their lightly equipped vehicles. At that discount, I think it is will doable for me. I am just wondering if anyone has bought cars from the following dealers and what discount you got. I plan to check out one of those dealers this Saturday. Your feedback will be much appreciated.

1. Maserati of Naperville
2. Continental Maserati
3. Ziegler Maserati of Schaumberg
4. Lake Forest Maserati.

Lake Forest Sportscars and Continental Auto Sports are both long time Maserati dealers. They've both been through thick -n- thin times with the marquee. They know their stuff. IMHO

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lake Forest Sportscars and Continental Auto Sports are both long time Maserati dealers. They've both been through thick -n- thin times with the marquee. They know their stuff. IMHO
Thank you. Did you get yours at one of the 2?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts