Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Ordered my RHD Drive diesel the first week in January (UK Dealership ). Dealer quoted delivery of 2nd week of April . Delivery has been moved back 5 or 6 times should have been here 3 weeks a go but every week it is pushed back another week . Car is in status 60 where it has been for the last 3 weeks. The dealership has just returned from the factory in Italy where they met up with other dealer from New Zealand who confirmed that Bianci Alpi appears to be one of the colours that continually gets bumped for delivery , does anyone know of any issues with Bianci Alpi and RHD cars that would cause continual delays

I feel like a 4 year old again waiting for christmas !

·
Registered
305 Posts
RHD cars have been on longer delivery than LHD one since the start and perhaps less common colours like bianco alpi are even more of a problem.

Still at least they will stay exclusive if we all have to wait 6 months for delivery

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just been informed through my dealer that my Bianco Alpi diesel has been put back to July delivery , having originally been quoted 1st Week in April.
Delivery dates have changed every week . The dealer has spoke to the factory and has been informed that there is a problem with the paint finish on Bianco Alpi and the factory has quality issues with the colour , my car is not alone there are other cars with the same problem.We will have to wait until they have resolved the quality issue . The story is that the colour finish between the different panels , aluminium steel and plastic are not finishing to the same quality.

Anyone else with the same problem on delivery ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts