Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have all of you who took their Ghibli delivered received the floor mats as well by now?
My dealer keeps saying they don't have floor mats yet, but I've seen photos in the forum with floor mats, so I would expect many have already received them.
thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have all of you who took their Ghibli delivered received the floor mats as well by now?
My dealer keeps saying they don't have floor mats yet, but I've seen photos in the forum with floor mats, so I would expect many have already received them.
thanks
nope - still waiting. because floor mats are made out of this rare carbon fiber and all.

NOT

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's unfortunate that the car comes up in the winter and that the floor mats are not available. I still have the plastic down over the carpet in my car to protect it until the mats arrive and honestly it looks pretty cheesy...

·
Registered
324 Posts
While you're waiting you might consider buying some cheap floor mats at an auto store or order some decent ones online. Probably better to have a winter set anyway. In any case plastic is probably a bad choice for a multitude of reasons.

·
Registered
284 Posts
The OEM floor mats are nice, but if you're like me and will be driving it in winter, you might want to look at aftermarket mats like what Weather Tech sells.

Weather Tech laser fit mats are great to have.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The OEM floor mats are nice, but if you're like me and will be driving it in winter, you might want to look at aftermarket mats like what Weather Tech sells.

Weather Tech laser fit mats are great to have.
Weather tech does not have mats for ghibli... Yet. I requested they create them.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Weather tech does not have mats for ghibli... Yet. I requested they create them.
I know, hopefully they have plans for it. The Ghibli is already proving to be a hit with many people buying it. I don't see why they will be passing up on it. Should just be a matter of time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Took delivery during the first week of January. I was told by my dealer they just arrived today. Probably best to continue to follow up with your dealer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've had my mats since I picked up the car, but they're Sabbia. Dealer said the black ones were out of stock.. but judging by how quickly my mats are getting soiled, mine will be black pretty soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also waiting for my mat and keep checking with the dealer when will they receive it. Unfortunately I have not been able to get a solid commitment so far. 2 wks so far after I pick up the car.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just bought last week. The service manager checked all 21 cars they had and not a single one has mats. The guy taking delivery of the identical car as I was dealing got the last pair. The dealer said the car didn't actually come standard with the mats but they had ordered every car with them and just included them. Maser didn't ship! Luckily winter is not an issue in Las Vegas.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts