Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to installing the rear diffuser over the weekend. In my opinion the diffuser combined with the trunk spoiler def gives the car a more sporty look over factory.

·
Administrator
2,186 Posts
Looks nice ... more aggressive look.

All you need is the new Alfieri shark fin front grill now being used on the MY17 QP's

·
Registered
38 Posts
looks great. i was thinking on getting the same one but Caron fiber to match my Aspec CF spoiler. thx for the post if you for more pics from different angles we would appreciate.

thx

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looks great. I've been thinking about picking one up as well.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is it CF diffuser?
Where did you got it from?
Is it easy to instal?

Thanks

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We stock the diffuser in matte black to match the factory set up. Upon request we can also custom paint them to match the factory paint code for anyone wanting to match the car's exterior. Lastly we also do them in 100% carbon fiber.

The diffuser is a simple install and goes directly over the factory diffuser, no tools required, nothing to be removed.

Anyone interested can send me a PM or email for pricing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Looks actually nice.. It'snot over the top, and gives just a little accent of aggressiveness.
Well Done.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a few up close shots. This particular piece is finished w/ Matte black paint. As mentioned above, we can ship it unpainted, custom painted it to match the car, or in carbon fiber. The default paint is Matte black to match the factory diffuser.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks nice ... more aggressive look.

All you need is the new Alfieri shark fin front grill now being used on the MY17 QP's
Makes me wonder if they will have more aggressive and performance styling for the MY18 V8. MY17 now has carbon parts like a CF front bumper, door handles, and mirrors along with sporty interior changes. Would be nice to have more factory options to differentiate the more powerful models.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Makes me wonder if they will have more aggressive and performance styling for the MY18 V8. MY17 now has carbon parts like a CF front bumper, door handles, and mirrors along with sporty interior changes. Would be nice to have more factory options to differentiate the more powerful models.
You can get these items right now on your current Ghibli.

We have Carbon Fiber front lips, CF door handles and Mirrors. We can also make custom CF pieces for other areas as well, I have an Aventador customer who is having his entire interior fitted with CF. Right now we are finishing up with a CF MTC face for the Ghibli.

·
Administrator
2,186 Posts
Couldn't resist. Got mine ... arrived quickly ... weekend project!!!
Thanks MRPA1999!!!

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad everything worked out well for you! Car should be looking really sporty with the trunk spoiler and diffuser!

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
297 Posts
looks great. i was thinking on getting the same one but Caron fiber to match my Aspec CF spoiler. thx for the post if you for more pics from different angles we would appreciate.

thx
The spoiler and diffuser look great!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts