Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes, I got $4,000 off my ordered car, dealer will pass on any incentives when car comes in. I live in Southern California and there is a lot of competition. Three dealers within 15 miles of my house.

·
Registered
277 Posts
just have to have a good relationship with your dealership. or be good at negotiating at least.

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you can't get actual dollars off the msrp, sometimes it's good idea to negotiate with other services such as maintenance plan, delivery fee (if you are not buying from your local dealer), etc. Have them throw in other services in the car msrp if they refuse to give you discounts.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they have provided a discount and expect the lease to become better by the time I take delivery. So I am good to go....

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you can't get actual dollars off the msrp, sometimes it's good idea to negotiate with other services such as maintenance plan, delivery fee (if you are not buying from your local dealer), etc. Have them throw in other services in the car msrp if they refuse to give you discounts.
This is true, free maintenance or even extended warranty if you plan on keeping it for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts