Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people have asked if there was an easy way to convert the SQ4 model to RWD.

You can make your Ghibli SQ4 RWD with one easy step:

1) Make sure the car is off

2) Go to the fuse box and take out fuse #52

3) Now enjoy the burnouts :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
AHAHAHA! why??!!
Thing is .. it ll make the car slower..
but perfect to burn tires

Reactions: PVM

·
Registered
151 Posts
Honestly who on earth figures this out? did a tech or dealer tell someone or did someone really study the car and stumble upon this?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I had seen the YouTube video above a couple months ago, it definitely works but it also shuts off ABS and the traction control systems so you gotta be careful!
It was cool to lay down a fat burnout though! ;-)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know some people have asked if there was an easy way to convert the SQ4 model to RWD.

You can make your Ghibli SQ4 RWD with one easy step:

1) Make sure the car is off

2) Go to the fuse box and take out fuse #52

3) Now enjoy the burnouts :)

Isn't that just a Ghibli S ?

LoL

S

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Isn't that just a Ghibli S ?

LoL

S
Lol well some people have the SQ4 and enjoy the benefits of AWD but sometimes want to have fun with their car. Sometimes RWD cars can be more fun if you know what you're doing. Plus, you can't turn your RWD Ghibli S into AWD by just taking out one fuse ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lol well some people have the SQ4 and enjoy the benefits of AWD but sometimes want to have fun with their car. Sometimes RWD cars can be more fun if you know what you're doing. Plus, you can't turn your RWD Ghibli S into AWD by just taking out one fuse ;)
Point taken :laugh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
For the 2014 Ghibli SQ4, the fuse for the "SSCU, TCM module and AWD module" is fuse 32, according to the User Manual. Fuse 52 is blank. I assume the reference above to fuse 52 is for a later model and maybe they rearranged the fuse numbers? Does removing the fuse trigger a maintenance code that will then need to be cleared?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts