Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Important Information Regarding The Transmission On The 2014 And Newer Ghibli, Quatroprte & 2017 And Newer Levante Transmission.

·
Registered
644 Posts
thanks bud.
my personal experience has been with leaking trans pans at about 50k... the fluid could definitely go for a change at that point. but then again, manner of driving likely plays a large role is fluid quality by certain mileages.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bud.
my personal experience has been with leaking trans pans at about 50k... the fluid could definitely go for a change at that point. but then again, manner of driving likely plays a large role is fluid quality by certain mileages.
Mine is dry at 76K miles. I do plan on changing mine at 100K miles if not sooner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I have my 2015 Ghibli with 42K Miles and just recently been noticing the transmission kicks on gear seems 2 to 3 and 3-4!!
i was wondering if anyone has any idea of the issue and possibly how to resolve it?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I have my 2015 Ghibli with 42K Miles and just recently been noticing the transmission kicks on gear seems 2 to 3 and 3-4!!
i was wondering if anyone has any idea of the issue and possibly how to resolve it?
Thanks
Mine is dry at 76K miles. I do plan on changing mine at 100K miles if not sooner.
Hey i have something similar how did you solve the problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts