Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know how to operate the retractable headlight washer? I read the manual but don't get it, it says there are two levels on the knob but can't find it.
thanks

·
Registered
852 Posts
On page 111 of the owners manual states to push in the end of the stalk one detent for the window washers and the SECOND indent for the headlight washers. So push in all the way you should feel two clicks the first is the windshield the second the headlights.......

·
Registered
14 Posts
You made me curious, so I tried the headlight washer on my Ghbli S Q4 and was not successful. The instructions require you "push the multifunction tip inward to the second detent and then release it." There is no second detent.
I noticed that page 111 says "Headlight Washer (if provided)". I looked at all of the various packages and did a search in the Ghibli ordering guide. There is no mention of a headlight washer available in any package. If someone has the headlight washer, could they check-in and let us know what package it came with?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks everyone for the input. I finally just pushed the button while my wife watched the headlights. Sure enough, the headlight washers are there. Don't try this unless the car is moving at a reasonable speed as the washer sprays the entire hood when you are at a standstill.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks everyone for the input. I finally just pushed the button while my wife watched the headlights. Sure enough, the headlight washers are there. Don't try this unless the car is moving at a reasonable speed as the washer sprays the entire hood when you are at a standstill.
good tip, i'll make sure to do that.
is this mention in the owners manual or one of those things you learn through personal experience?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts