Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just leased a Ghibli regular, lease was too good to pass up. Dealer told me car sounds the same in sports mode, same engine just 60 more HP.

Is the exhaust sound significantly different in the standard vs Q4?

BTW i've never driven this car before and dealer is delivering the car too me. My audi A5 was my daily driver, this is replacing that.

I have a mclaren weekend car, so didn't really care about the extra punch the Q4 delivers but on the youtube videos all the videos were of the Q4 and it sounded amazing.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just leased a Ghibli regular, lease was too good to pass up. Dealer told me car sounds the same in sports mode, same engine just 60 more HP.

Is the exhaust sound significantly different in the standard vs Q4?

BTW i've never driven this car before and dealer is delivering the car too me. My audi A5 was my daily driver, this is replacing that.

I have a mclaren weekend car, so didn't really care about the extra punch the Q4 delivers but on the youtube videos all the videos were of the Q4 and it sounded amazing.
Congratulations. Please post details and pics on the "introductions only please" thread when you get your Ghibli.

I am not aware of exhaust note difference between base and Q4 models but I am sure the Ghibli Gurus on this forum will have an answer for you soon. Cheers.

·
Registered
524 Posts
There is a slight difference, as the S Q4 is a little louder. I believe it has been discussed before in other threads.
Congrats on the new car and enjoy it! If you don't mind me asking, do you have the 650S or 12C?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts