Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. the driver's seat control and steering wheel adjustment stop working, the passenger's seat works normally. has anyone had such a case?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Interesting combo to fail at once since I'd think they are different wiring harnesses, although maybe they meet up somewhere. I assume you already checked your fuses. There was a campaign (342?) for the wire hardness under the seats where it could rub on something and then short out and stop working. Do you know if you have this campaign completed? If you're unsure, maybe check under the seat for any signs of wear or rubbing on the wires.

Which steering wheel adjustments are you referring to, the power telescoping and height adjustment?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Try unplugging the negative battery terminal in the trunk for 30 seconds and then plug back in. No tools necessary, it has a quick release for this purpose. Resolves lots of issues by resetting the system.

·
Registered
2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
42 Posts
Hello. the driver's seat control and steering wheel adjustment stop working, the passenger's seat works normally. has anyone had such a case?
I just had the same problem in my car. Can not adjust steering wheel or driver’s seat. Hopefully as I read on I see the solution. I see it has been several months since you posted this. What did you do to get both working again?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts