Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you might like this story. So I brought my car in to have the wheels rebalanced (vibrations in the steering wheel) and have the sub fixed. No paper work just bring it in see you later.. great service....pick up the car which was presented to me all detailed running with the music playing so I can hear the much better bass......go to dinner with my son and head back to jerz......funny the headlights do not seem so bright and I get an occasional honk....must like seeing the Maz.......driving down the pike in the usual spirited fashion (which you are all aware of so no further comment needed) wanted to check the lights but best to concentrate on driving car which is still new.........so we finally get home and I check and..........ta da.........lights were off the entire trip...just the DRL on......why my dealer took the lights off auto is beyond me.........35 miles in the dark....terrorizing the motorway......smart enough to earn enough money to buy a Maserati.......but so stupid as to not know my lights were off.......good thing God watches over idiots!!!! How can we be so smart sometimes yet so stupid others.........guess that is being human!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good lesson to keep in mind -- with all the automatic features in cars these days, I am not sure if the d*** device is working properly or not. One thing I like about the Ghibli over other new cars is that there are fewer distractions in the cockpit. But, that doesn't mean that the driver next to you isn't being distracted trying to figure out how to use a feature buried in some sub-menu somewhere. Drive safe!

·
Registered
80 Posts
On my other car, I wrapped electrical tape around my stalk mounted light switch because I got tired of valets turning them off, and like you, not noticing until I was miles down the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts