Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Does anyone know whether the mirrors can be closed upon locking the car without having to press the button inside the car?

Thx
Lalo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, is there a way to close the windows and sunroof automatically when locking the car? Its such a hassle to have to get back into the car if Ive left something open by mistake.

Thx
Lalo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anyone know whether the mirrors can be closed upon locking the car without having to press the button inside the car?
No it is not possible.

Also, is there a way to close the windows and sunroof automatically when locking the car?
Unfortunately, NO for this either.

FoxBeat

·
Registered
216 Posts
Also, is there a way to close the windows and sunroof automatically when locking the car? Its such a hassle to have to get back into the car if Ive left something open by mistake.

Thx
Lalo
Yes :eek:
When you press close / open on your remote, it will close/open the doors. Press the corresponding key again an keep on; it will open/close all windows.
You must release the button after opening/closing the doors and then press the button again.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey guys

Thx
Lalo
I'm not sure, but go through all MTC settings. You probably might find an entry. I think I have seen it but do not want that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts