Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2017. When I start, especially on the 1st start in the morning, I get the red battery light at the bottom left of the dashboard cluster, which sadly after 3 years is probably close to needing replacement. But, I also get another warning flash that i can't seem to find what it is. It's a "z" looking symbol surrounded by backwards parentheses. I just can't seem find out what that one means. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have 2017. When I start, especially on the 1st start in the morning, I get the red battery light at the bottom left of the dashboard cluster, which sadly after 3 years is probably close to needing replacement. But, I also get another warning flash that i can't seem to find what it is. It's a "z" looking symbol surrounded by backwards parentheses. I just can't seem find out what that one means. Any ideas? Thanks
Hi @Jferr
We would like to hear more about your recent concerns so that we may determine how to assist. Please send us a private message with your VIN so that we can investigate further.

Kathryn
MaseratiCares

·
Super Moderator
2,181 Posts
Electronic throttle control. Does it look like this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi @Jferr
We would like to hear more about your recent concerns so that we may determine how to assist. Please send us a private message with your VIN so that we can investigate further.

Kathryn
MaseratiCares
Electronic throttle control. Does it look like this?
View attachment 20685
View attachment 20686
yes thanks BeerGuy, that's the one.
It flashes pretty much on most starts and flashes after the red battery symbol flashes. It doesn't come on while driving. What do think, I probably should still have it looked at?
Best

·
Super Moderator
2,181 Posts
yes thanks BeerGuy, that's the one.
It flashes pretty much on most starts and flashes after the red battery symbol flashes. It doesn't come on while driving. What do think, I probably should still have it looked at?
Best
Is it stored in memory as a message or just cycling through the checks on start-up. The memory is section 7 which you can get to through the steering wheel buttons shown below.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts