Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't really related to the Ghibli, but related to the forum.

Anyone else annoyed by the automatic links from VigLink that link to ebay and such?

Almost every post is peppered with it, and it they look identical to someone actually creating a genuine link.

To me this is really bad user experience, you click on the link and it takes you to some random ebay search, but I was expecting an actual link to something useful.

Admins really need to remove this feature, or least clearly identify VigLink links and user links.

·
Administrator
2,387 Posts
This isn't really related to the Ghibli, but related to the forum.

Anyone else annoyed by the automatic links from VigLink that link to ebay and such?

Almost every post is peppered with it, and it they look identical to someone actually creating a genuine link.

To me this is really bad user experience, you click on the link and it takes you to some random ebay search, but I was expecting an actual link to something useful.

Admins really need to remove this feature, or least clearly identify VigLink links and user links.
I don't see them? Wondering if it is because I paid for premium lifetime subscription to get rid off all the adverts? Do get AdChoices in my righthand and footer sections which I ignore ... although they shouldn't be there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts