Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enzo Performance Maserati Ghibli R+ Group Buy

Hello Everyone,

We're very excited to announce our limited Enzo Performance R+ Group Buy offer for both Ghibli and Quattroporte models.:D

The Enzo Performance R+ package consists of a CUSTOM dyno developed tune by Enzo himself. This is not a piggy pack system or third party bench flash. Along with an Enzo Performance High-Flow downpipes developed and fabricated right here in New York.

Remember all of our tunes carry a 1 year/12,000 mile warranty, which covers the tune and any additional reprograms for free. If you decide to trade or sell the vehicle we will gladly re-flash the vehicle back to stock and leave no trace of our tune.

Enzo has been tuning vehicles for almost 20 years and knows a thing or two about forced induction engines. by optimizing numerous engine parameters and still maintaining vehicle reliability. As mentioned before there is no additional hardware or piggy-backs needed to confuse the ECU. Customers have been blown away by the performance and smooth drivability, seeing their excitement gives us the confidence you too will be thrilled with the added performance.

Each Enzo R+ Performance package includes

-EnzoTuned ECU Calibration
-Enzo Performance High-Flow downpipes, developed and fabricated in house
-BMC air filter (optional)
-12k/ 1-year limited mile warranty
-Full customer support
-Original file is saved
-Undetectable upon basic dealer maintenance visits
-If vehicle is local we will include Labor!!

3.0T ECU Calibration only GBP $1395

3.0T ECU Calibration only retail $1795

Enzo Ghibli R+ Package GBP $2845

Enzo Ghibli R+ package retail $3390

If you would like to purchase our Enzo Race Downpipe for future installation we can preprogram the tune to adapt the downpipes down the road.

https://enzoperformance.com/maserati-ghibli-s-q4-ecu-calibration/

If interested please send vehicle info including Model/Year/Engine and VIN if possible to

[email protected]
[email protected]e.com

Group Buy Price will end NOV 30

·
Registered
666 Posts
how come the Ghibli tune is so much more than Quattroportte?

My fault.. should have read the posting more carefully. one is just ECU tune. The other is ECU + all the other goodies.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
how come the Ghibli tune is so much more than Quattroportte?

My fault.. should have read the posting more carefully. one is just ECU tune. The other is ECU + all the other goodies.
The price was for Ghibli & QP cars.

Tune = $1395
Tune + Downpipe = $2845

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is correct, all 3.0T engine ECU Calibrations are $1395 (Limited Group Buy Price). Our downpipes can also be purchased separately.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
With the downpipe, how is the smog affected? Living in California that's a big issue here. What's the performance difference with and without the downpipe?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the downpipe, how is the smog affected? Living in California that's a big issue here. What's the performance difference with and without the downpipe?
Hello Mark,

Our tune will pass OBD emissions, here in NY our emissions are tested via OBD. With our Downpipes you will gain 15-20 wheel hp gains.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
15-20 whp in addition to the ECU tune only?
Is that why it's called 500R? Is it close to 500hp?
yes.. the car is 404 factory.. the tune for the sq4 adds approx 66hp, which is 470 then the catless is another 15-20.. so 485-490 total.. plus the sound from the catless set up is soooooo much better than factory and a little louder! if you ever get aftermarket mufflers it would be A LOT louder.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hi MRPA1999,

How has your tune worked out over time, any reliability issues or other that have popped up over the past few years, assuming you kept the car for a bit?

I'm considering to pull the trigger soon on the Enzo tune. Enzo seems like the real deal.

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Super Moderator
1,961 Posts
Hi MRPA1999,

How has your tune worked out over time, any reliability issues or other that have popped up over the past few years, assuming you kept the car for a bit?

I'm considering to pull the trigger soon on the Enzo tune. Enzo seems like the real deal.

Thanks for any feedback!
MRPA1999 hasn't logged on to this forum for quite a while. Tom had the MY14 "base" Ghibli with Enzo tune.

I can say, I've had no issues with Enzo's SQ4 tune on MY14 ... early adopter in July 2015, and had several reflashes as Enzo fine tuned the performance. I can also share, (at least a couple years ago), several Maserati dealers used Enzo to tune their customer cars.

Maserati ECU updates can wipe or partially wipe the tune ... Enzo (or who ever installs your tune), needs to reflash if this occurs. A few folks with early Ghibli's and ECU tune just got tired of getting them reflashed.

The owner of the white R500+ Enzo tuned SQ4 pictured on website site used to be on this forum.

Fortunately, I don't hear of many Maserati mandatory ECU updates these days ... I think Maserati got the bugs worked out with the newer models.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Thanks BeerGuy! I've been discussing with Enzo for a few weeks now. Wheels are in motion, getting backup ECU and he will flash that with my existing code, then flash again with tune code, and we keep original ECU intact with no code or flash for now.
Glad to hear you've had great success with the flash since 2015. Can't wait to see what it will do, and Enzo has been excellent in his communication. There are a few competitors, but I like the torque curves in the Enzo tune at lower RPM's so I bet it will
pull like a proverbial tractor off the line.. where it really matters. This heavy beast needs the extra get-up-n-go, I bet it probably gets in the low 4's now, vs. the stock upper 4's.

·
Super Moderator
1,961 Posts
Thanks BeerGuy!
There are a few competitors, but I like the torque curves in the Enzo tune at lower RPM's so I bet it will pull like a proverbial tractor off the line.. where it really matters. This heavy beast needs the extra get-up-n-go, I bet it probably gets in the low 4's now, vs. the stock upper 4's.
I know there is at least one Ghibli SQ4 with a non Enzo ECU tune that pulled high 3's ... so it's possible.

Not sure how ENZO's tune has changed, (if much), since I have not spoke to him since he moved to his new shop and website. Usually he will fine tune the type of tune you would like for your driving style, (how aggressive you want and if you want the code modified for catless, and etc). Enzo tends to run a very aggressive turbo boost; I know he improved upon the launch control over early generation tune and his performance tune provides option to run more than premium gas, (blends with e85 for track). I too found his torque curve gave a great feel to the car, although "sacrificed" track speed ... I don't track, so I like the way the car pulls. Being an early adopter not many tunes were available for the Ghibli SQ4 ... Enzo was first out of gate with a proven tune and stood behind it with updates as needed, (and not because I was a forum moderator).

Again depending on your tune, since you are doing an ECU swap and Enzo is not doing the car in shop / dyno ... you should ask if you need to re-gap your plugs for your tune, (he used to adjust gap in shop for the high performance tune). At my first plug change interval they still looked new ... no excessive wear or carbon build up ... so can't complain.

I used a data logger to document my tune at WOT early on ... one for my own information and secondly to know if any surprise ECU updates done at dealer negatively impacted tune. Some changes had no impact, while at least one ECU update wiped it near complete, so needed reflash.

I'm sure you'll keep us posted on how the tune and dual ECU option works.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Thanks BeerGuy! Good points about plugs and gas octane.. I'll just be using 93 Octane, not planning track use, possibly once later on, etc.

I'll be hooking up the plow for the back yard after it arrives.. LOL! ;-) This talk about high 3's is getting me way too excited..! Whoa.. but I'll take half a second for the low 4's or so.. It's all perception in the end..

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Enzo Iadevaia
- Founder

Enzo Racing lll — EnzoTuned™

Just a heads up to all.. I decided to go with EuroDynamic tune over the Enzo tune in the end. Pricing was better, like $400 better,
and talking to a real person on the phone, and answering all my questions, gave me way more peace of mind. Chris was a pleasure to
work with, and a lot of other satisfied customers on the forum with his tune and his business seems to be rocking. ;)

Eurodynamic Tuning
Maserati Ghibli Eurodynamic tune, CB Tuning / Eurodynamic

·
Registered
26 Posts
Enzo Iadevaia
- Founder

Enzo Racing lll — EnzoTuned™

Just a heads up to all.. I decided to go with EuroDynamic tune over the Enzo tune in the end. Pricing was better, like $400 better,
and talking to a real person on the phone, and answering all my questions, gave me way more peace of mind. Chris was a pleasure to
work with, and a lot of other satisfied customers on the forum with his tune and his business seems to be rocking. ;)

Eurodynamic Tuning
Maserati Ghibli Eurodynamic tune, CB Tuning / Eurodynamic

I went with Enzo for the exact opposite reason - he matched Euro's price and Chris was unwilling to discount anything to earn my business. I'm thrilled with the low/mid performance with the new Enzo tune and the shifting is so much smoother - no misfires whatsoever. Good luck going forward though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts