Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enzo is a motherfukin fraud , if you r thinking about sending him your ecu, god bless you, i did send him my ecu, he stated he got the package, and then said box he recived was empty, I almost had heart attack, he never replied after that, here i had my car sitting at home for months, trying to figure out what to do, finally had to spend tons of money at maserati to get back to at least running again.
This enzo bitch is fraud,
Anyone thinking of sending there car ecu to someone to tune it, please rethink 100 times, you might never get it back. Especially to enzo bitch ass. I hope he dies in ****.

·
Registered
614 Posts
did you insure your shipment?
sounds like you are unhappy with the risk you took.
if you take out your ecu and put it in the mail system.... you should have already had the thought in your head that it may get lost or damaged in shipment.
i did a search of the forum for you, haven't found a bad thread about them.
did he not reply back after you went on a tirade like this one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you insure your shipment?
sounds like you are unhappy with the risk you took.
if you take out your ecu and put it in the mail system.... you should have already had the thought in your head that it may get lost or damaged in shipment.
i did a search of the forum for you, haven't found a bad thread about them.
did he not reply back after you went on a tirade like this one?
Hello brother,
Package was sealed, did full investigation thru the corporate of shipping company, found that the package was delivered heavy, With proofs, and enzo did confirm he received it in the morning and after 1 hr he called and said package was empty, and more over he doesn’t have any shop , he send u his house Address to ship it , i have called around soo manny people who knows him, every single one said same that the guy has no reputation. He doesn’t have any shop, u can call other Tunners and ask them about him, they will tell u similar story of him,
Any reviews posted in favor of him, its him doing all the reviews. He was good at one point back in 2015, 2016,
Not anymore.

·
Super Moderator
2,145 Posts
Hello brother,
Package was sealed, did full investigation thru the corporate of shipping company, found that the package was delivered heavy, With proofs, and enzo did confirm he received it in the morning and after 1 hr he called and said package was empty, and more over he doesn’t have any shop , he send u his house Address to ship it , i have called around soo manny people who knows him, every single one said same that the guy has no reputation. He doesn’t have any shop, u can call other Tunners and ask them about him, they will tell u similar story of him,
Any reviews posted in favor of him, its him doing all the reviews. He was good at one point back in 2015, 2016,
Not anymore.
I can say, I've never had a problem with Enzo or his tune, but haven't worked with him in years. He had a good thing going in the early years doing a lot of high end performance mods and one of the first good tunes that worked for the Ghibli. He invested lots of money into his business/shop and unfortunately it didn't work out. Last I saw he was doing some tuning through his home address ... like many small business do, (based out of the home).
Did you insure the package? Usually the routine is next day delivery with insurance to reduce risks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts