Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the pleasures of owning an 06 Quattroporte for the past 5 years and have recently placed an order for a 14 Ghilbli S Q4. Just waiting for it to arrive in June. In the past I was pretty active on Maseratilife. Looks like I have found a new home once I get my Ghibli.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Another Boston owner! Whereabouts? I'm on the North Shore.

Welcome - will be interesting to hear your take on how the newer Ghibli compares to your older Quattroporte, as I briefly thought about a pre-owned QP before moving forward with the Ghibli.

·
Administrator
2,570 Posts
jliu55 - welcome! I think you will be presently surprised going from the '06 QP to the updated styling of the Ghibli S Q4. Did you also consider the 2014 QP S Q4? When I was looking they were heavily discounting compared to the Ghibli, but liked the more agile Ghibli.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Middlesex County.

Will let you know my thoughts once I receive my S Q4! If my QP wasn't such a huge money pit in the 5 years I have owned it I would have probably kept it still. Loved that car.

Another Boston owner! Whereabouts? I'm on the North Shore.

Welcome - will be interesting to hear your take on how the newer Ghibli compares to your older Quattroporte, as I briefly thought about a pre-owned QP before moving forward with the Ghibli.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Beerguy. Yes I was actually also offered a new QP at a extremely heavy discount. But ultimately I chose the Ghibli as I thought it honestly looked better than the new QP. Also not sure if you know but the New QP is a lot longer than the Older QP, but the New Ghibli is only 2inches Shorter than the Older QP so that was another factor why I decided the Ghibli.

jliu55 - welcome! I think you will be presently surprised going from the '06 QP to the updated styling of the Ghibli S Q4. Did you also consider the 2014 QP S Q4? When I was looking they were heavily discounting compared to the Ghibli, but liked the more agile Ghibli.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts