Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

I am picking up my new Ghibli tomorrow (obviously can't sleep from excitement) and am very much looking forward to being a part of a new community. Currently I belong to AMG of the Northeast, who orchestrates regular exotic car runs that I bring my SL550 Renntech Benz to. Is anybody here a part of another club in the North East? I would love to be a part of a convoy of Italian exotics!

Also, I have a buddy that owns a vinyl shop on Long Island, does anybody have any good ideas for some vinyl accents on this car? I was considering chrome racing stripes down the mid-line of the car.

-Jay

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I too have done one of the AMG runs out to Montauk back when I had a C63. I'm local in NY as well. As for the chrome strips, I wouldn't do that but that is obviously just my opinion. Maybe wrapping the chrome window trim as an option.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Hello Everybody,

I am picking up my new Ghibli tomorrow (obviously can't sleep from excitement) and am very much looking forward to being a part of a new community. Currently I belong to AMG of the Northeast, who orchestrates regular exotic car runs that I bring my SL550 Renntech Benz to. Is anybody here a part of another club in the North East? I would love to be a part of a convoy of Italian exotics!

Also, I have a buddy that owns a vinyl shop on Long Island, does anybody have any good ideas for some vinyl accents on this car? I was considering chrome racing stripes down the mid-line of the car.

-Jay
Congratulations. What color is your car? I would love to join the exotic car run but I am in GA.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be doing an LED mod today and testing it out. My car is blue with black interior. I have owned so many German cars, this one blows them all away. I love my Ghibli!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts