Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of ordering my Q4. I asked for "extended leather" (code Q212) which the Price List shows at $1,150. I was first told that to get extended leather, I had to also order the Sport Package - which makes no mention of leather at all. When I pushed back, I was then told that I could forgo the Sport Package, if I added the Luxury Package, which includes "extended premium leather," for an additional $2,990. Is there a difference between "extended leather" and "extended premium leather"? Has anyone been able to get just the "extended leather" without having to order an additional package? Thanks very much.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Extended leather does not need the sports package. Extended leather is available with the nero, cuoio, and sabbia leather. Maronne, rosso and blue corse leather requires Luxury Premium Leather Package or Luxury Premium Leather with ventilated front seats. Luxury Packages automatically include Extended Leather. See the ordering guide page 8 or message me and I will send you the docs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts