Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for some feedback on your extended warranty experiences.
Recommend companies and plans.
Good or bad experiences.
Denied claims.
Limits on where you can service the vehicle.
Plan prices.
Ect..
Looking to purchase a 2014-2016 Ghibli SQ4 with under 30,000 miles.

Any recommended dealers to purchase from would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Luck. Please read my post about my experience in the forum. I was told by Maserati when I purchased my 2014 SQ4 with 17000 miles in 2017 it had too many miles and nobody would give me one. 23000 miles later engine needs replacing and once replaced Butler Maserati in St Louis said they'd be glad to sell me an extended service plan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good Luck. Please read my post about my experience in the forum. I was told by Maserati when I purchased my 2014 SQ4 with 17000 miles in 2017 it had too many miles and nobody would give me one. 23000 miles later engine needs replacing and once replaced Butler Maserati in St Louis said they'd be glad to sell me an extended service plan.
I purchased a 2015 SQ4 with 28,000 miles at Jim Butler Maserati in St. Louis and purchased an extended warranty. They replaced the steering wheel for wear and the battery under the factory warranty. So far have had a good experience at Jim Butler Maserati.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Such information can give you the dealer. Only the dealer conducts pre-sale training and evaluates each car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts