Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased a 2015 maserati ghibli sq4 and im looking for a reputable extended warranty as Maserati dealer cannot offer me any kind of extended warranty. Do any of you know of a good extended warranty company?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a 2015 SQ4 a couple of years ago that still had about 6 months left on factory warranty so I was offered a 3rd party from the maserati dealership. I haven't used it yet... which is a good thing.... but it's with Ally. I figured they sold it they'll service it without hesitation according to the sales pitch. Hopefully I never have to find out but it is peace of mind.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a 2015 SQ4 a couple of years ago that still had about 6 months left on factory warranty so I was offered a 3rd party from the maserati dealership. I haven't used it yet... which is a good thing.... but it's with Ally. I figured they sold it they'll service it without hesitation according to the sales pitch. Hopefully I never have to find out but it is peace of mind.
thats good you havent had to use it. I just got a quote from liberty bell of $2790 and they have a good BBB rating and good reviews

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's pretty good price. Mine was around $3700 for 50k miles.
my only concern is the claims process. I see lots of complaints from various people , i guess either way whatever the company theres going to be complaints. i just dont want to waste money

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just purchased a 2015 maserati ghibli sq4 and im looking for a reputable extended warranty as Maserati dealer cannot offer me any kind of extended warranty. Do any of you know of a good extended warranty company?
I use PatriotWarranty and have been pleased so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine from Extend Auto. Around $4000 for up to 100,000 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought certified pre owned. Came with a one year extended warranty. I purchased one additional year Unlimited mileage about $1500.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a quote w patriot warranty. Premium elite which covers everything except like maintenance repairs. For 5 yr/75k additional miles & they are doing a promo w no deductible for 2500 asked them if I could finance it & said it’s a one time payment & then talked to rep & asked manager what he could do for me & asked if car was still clean title & have family member who served in military & got it to 2k flat

I went through liberty bell auto, I did a 1 year plan for $1,800

Libertybellauto.com
Call Us Toll Free Today At
866-542-2355 (LIB-BELL)
or directly at 732-230-4141

·
Registered
3 Posts
1-866-634-7978

Got a quote w patriot warranty. Premium elite which covers everything except like maintenance repairs. For 5 yr/75k additional miles & they are doing a promo w no deductible for 2500 asked them if I could finance it & said it’s a one time payment & then talked to rep & asked manager what he could do for me & asked if car was still clean title & have family member who served in military & got it to 2k flat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts