Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a MY 2014 SQ4 in Champagne and trying to do some touchup on some curb rash on the front spoiler. I tried to see if the dealership would sell me a pint/quart of paint but the dealers claim they don't carry touchup paint and the only way to get it is to go to a body shop that would mix it custom.

Does anyone have a better idea of how I could get some of the Champagne color touch up paint other than a custom mix?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have a MY 2014 SQ4 in Champagne and trying to do some touchup on some curb rash on the front spoiler. I tried to see if the dealership would sell me a pint/quart of paint but the dealers claim they don't carry touchup paint and the only way to get it is to go to a body shop that would mix it custom.

Does anyone have a better idea of how I could get some of the Champagne color touch up paint other than a custom mix?

Thanks!
Touch Up Paint and accessories | AutomotiveTouchup

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thanks!
That was a link to a touch-up paint provider I posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts