Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm very new here (duh) Lol, but I'll be purchasing a 2016 Ghibli next month and I've been searching for a body kit to make her look more aggressive. This one is by FAR my favorite kit: Official: ASPEC PPM500 Maserati Ghibli - GTspirit

It's so mean. However, it's from a Chinese manufacturer and I can find no purchasing info, price, details, how to acquire.. (I am a bodykit newbie also)

Does anyone know of other kits, that are similar or how I can go about getting information on that one?

Also, the car that is modeled is grey, my Ghibli is going to be white, with black rims and red calipers, you think it will still look mean?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
324 Posts
We have access to most of these kits and can import, just let us know if we can be of any help, we've sold several of the wald kits for other Maserati's. We also have a rear diffuser, spoiler, etc if you're looking for a more subtle change.

Feel free to contact us directly with any questions!

Best Regards,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ASPEC kit has a retail price of US $16,000.00. You can email them and get more info.

Or you can buy it here and save some money:
Online Shop Aspec style carbon fiber body kit for Maserati Ghibli 5pcs/set front lip side skirts diffuser spoiler nice fitment&high quality|Aliexpress Mobile

On my car, I have the Carbon Fiber ASPEC style trunk spoiler and I really like the way it looks.

Hey Gus! Thanks for the reply man, why is that kit so much cheaper than the ASPEC, I know the brand name is big.. but still? When going that route, you think it's a nightmare story for parts fitting etc?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey Gus! Thanks for the reply man, why is that kit so much cheaper than the ASPEC, I know the brand name is big.. but still? When going that route, you think it's a nightmare story for parts fitting etc?
I found fitment to be really good for the trunk spoiler especially for the price. You can install it yourself using double sided tape or you can take it to your local shop and have them install it. Although, I don't see it taking you more than 30 minutes to install the entire kit.

One of the reasons you pay more is because of the "Maserati Luxury Tax".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found fitment to be really good for the trunk spoiler especially for the price. You can install it yourself using double sided tape or you can take it to your local shop and have them install it. Although, I don't see it taking you more than 30 minutes to install the entire kit.

One of the reasons you pay more is because of the "Maserati Luxury Tax".

So I guess you just buy individual pieces, and discard what ya don't like? don't have to drop a lot of cash all at once to get a full kit? That's nice.. definitely a spoiler and diffuser make the car pop

·
Registered
524 Posts
So I guess you just buy individual pieces, and discard what ya don't like? don't have to drop a lot of cash all at once to get a full kit? That's nice.. definitely a spoiler and diffuser make the car pop
I actually got the diffuser back in 2014 after I got my car. At the time everyone was charging over 1 thousand dollars for a carbon fiber spoiler and I didn't believe it was worth that much. Also, I wrapped my front lip carbon fiber so I didn't want to buy the entire kit for the ASPEC style.

I personally thought the back end of the car was missing something and now it looks more aggressive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm sorry the topic hasn't been supported for a long time. I wonder what kind of body kit you chose

1 - 12 of 12 Posts