Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After purchasing this 2015 ghibli sq4 8months ago . Finally finished it all up. With a chrome delete. And carbon fiber kit all the way around. Carbon wrap down the hood. And stock rims stripped and powder coated. Think it came out pretty good in the end. Definitely was not cheap to do . Lol

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
311 Posts
Looks edgy, I like the front bumper, curious to see the rear splitter?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After purchasing this 2015 ghibli sq4 8months ago . Finally finished it all up. With a chrome delete. And carbon fiber kit all the way around. Carbon wrap down the hood. And stock rims stripped and powder coated. Think it came out pretty good in the end. Definitely was not cheap to do . Lol View attachment 20277

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice, very aggressive! Love the black on grey! What did those kits set you back if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear 1400. Sides 1200 and front 1550
I also did mirrors .. wing.. and antenna which were fairly cheaper. Under 500 for the 3 . The problem is none of this carbon fiber for the Maserati ghibli is available in the US all of it was shipped from china. Blows my mind that I could not purchase anywhere in the states . Why the **** is so expensive. SHIPPING . Thx for the comments

·
Registered
311 Posts
not too bad! yeah i've looked into that exact kit before and saw it was China only but seem to recall it being more expensive than you just mentioned, but this was a few years ago when I still had my 2015

1 - 8 of 8 Posts