Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is the day!!! But today I brought in my other car (which is on lease) to see if they could do anything for me (which they did!). Well when I get there they had my car out but not ready yet...............Gorgeous! Blue Emoizone, Rosso Interior and

Premium Pack
Luxury Package with Ventilation
Cold Weather Pack
Paddles
Skyhook
Ebano Wood Trim
19" with pozidone wheels

And of course they let me start her up!!!!! That sound is so sweet. Once I get the car home I will post pics...........and a review after I get some miles on her.......

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good luck and congrats to your No1 place as Top Poster. I hope that you still have time to visit the forum. When I got the car after 7 months of waiting 10th June to 10th of January I nearly didn't leave my car anymore at home in my garage and at my office.... May the Blue Emozione bring you the emotions you waited so long for.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see the Blu Emozione/Rosso combo - should look stunning.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today was a great day!

Thanks for all the great comments. So I finally picked her up...........for those who have theirs you know that pics cannot do this car justice. For those waiting it will be well worth it!! I have attached a few initial photos (i think!!) but plan to take much better pictures with a camera next few days.

Story from yesterday - I was going over the car and I look at the tires and they have Dunlap's on my Italian Stallion!! So I tell the GM my Camero has Perelli P Zeros I have to get Perelli's, without hesitation he says no problem I will swap them out! I could get used to this!! Beautiful P Zeros on my machine when i picked her up!!

Only have about 50 miles on her and I will post a full detailed review after I get some more serious miles under my belt......but all I can say is AMAZING! Very hard to not drive this car 100!!! and it is not even breathing heavy..... the most magnificent machine I have owned............ more to follow....

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
Striking color combination that really looks fantastic .... enjoy the ride!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts