Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking around this forum for a long while and have learned quite a bit from all you experts. I finally got my first Maserati and am super excited. I pick up the car on Saturday. Here are the specs:

- SQ4 Grigio with Cuio interior
- Ext leather
- Red brake calipers
- Premium Sound
- 20" Uranos polished
- Alcantara roof lining
- High gloss ebano wood
- Premium pkg
- Sport pkg

Will post pictures over the weekend. Looking forward to be an active participant on the forum. Cheers

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking around this forum for a long while and have learned quite a bit from all you experts. I finally got my first Maserati and am super excited. I pick up the car on Saturday. Here are the specs:

- SQ4 Grigio with Cuio interior
- Ext leather
- Red brake calipers
- Premium Sound
- 20" Uranos polished
- Alcantara roof lining
- High gloss ebano wood
- Premium pkg
- Sport pkg

Will post pictures over the weekend. Looking forward to be an active participant on the forum. Cheers
Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations - all the best - the exhaust note must be playing in your ears all the time even when you are not driving her!! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
congrats on getting one
what vehicle are you coming from?
I sold my 911 Carrera. The wife got tired of the 2 door and the fact that she couldn't drive a manual :)

Will certainly post pictures this weekend as soon as I pick the car up tomorrow.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The car is really fun to drive. However, I am very disappointed with the Premium Sound. I am hoping the dealer is able to insulate the sub and eliminate the rattle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts