Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Ty Kuza and I’m super pumped to finally get one of my dream cars from Maserati!!!

Some background on me: I love cars, and I love watches. I tend to prefer 1 item(watch or car) from each brand. What I originally was looking for was an Italian Sedan 4 Door. The other competitor (to me) was the Alfa Romeo Giulia.

I subsequently ended up buying a new Giulia TI in 2021 to add to my collection, as up until that point, we had no Italian Sedans (wife and I).

Our cars up until then (and currently) are as follows: 2020 Jaguar F-Type R, 2010 Challenger SRT (manual), 2017 BMW M6, 2015 Cadillac Escalade, and 2016 Corvette C7 Z51.

And then we were on the fence between the Maserati Ghibli or Alfa Romeo Giulia. Ended up going with a 2021 Misano Blue Giulia.

Then this year I kinda got the itch to get the Maserati Key to add in. I found a lot of 2014-2016 Ghiblis, but not many 2017 and up ones. Then as luck would have it, found a 2017 with low miles and pulled the trigger a week ago. And now here I am!!!

I LOVE this thing!!! The sound is head and shoulders above the Giulia. Especially when it “downshifts”. Lord have mercy!!

Looking forward to get to know everyone in this community. Here are some quick pics we took the day of delivery :)
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car

Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle

Cloud Sky Vehicle Car Grille

Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
2,703 Posts
Car Looks amazing in those pictures. Welcome to forum and your new Ghibli SQ4. I know you'll have fun driving ... ENJOY
And you must have a big garage!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice looking Ghibli. Congrats on the purchase. Would love to see some photos of her along with her stable mates. The F-Type and the M6 are gorgeous.

·
Registered
2016 Ghibli, 2019 VW Golf GTI
85 Posts
Congratulations….as BeerGuy has said, you must have a large garage. Please take some pics of all the cars together…that would be a treat

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car Looks amazing in those pictures. Welcome to forum and your new Ghibli SQ4. I know you'll have fun driving ... ENJOY
And you must have a big garage!!!
Thanks!! I’ll let my photographer know! I have a 2 car Garage, but driveway fits another 6. Be sure to check out my YouTube and IG under the same name (Ty Kuza)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking Ghibli. Congrats on the purchase. Would love to see some photos of her along with her stable mates. The F-Type and the M6 are gorgeous.
Will have a shoot with the Maserati and other cars soon (check out my Instagram and YouTube as well!). I’m loving the Ghibli so far. But only issue I have is with the Sound system. It doesn’t seem to get very loud even on the highest level. What have others Done To remedy this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts