Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and was hoping someone could answer a question regarding part numbers and tail light replacements.

The LED strip within the outer fixed tail lamp of my 2015 Ghibli S has gone out and needs to be replaced. I retrieved the associated parts number by removing the fixture and having a look at the back of the whole unit. Trouble is, there are plenty of replacement tail lights for sale online but I can't seem to find any corresponding part numbers online that match the numbers on the back of the tail light unit - will I need to contact my local dealer or will any tail light work as long as it's the same piece?

Cheers!
Luca

·
Super Moderator
2,145 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and was hoping someone could answer a question regarding part numbers and tail light replacements.

The LED strip within the outer fixed tail lamp of my 2015 Ghibli S has gone out and needs to be replaced. I retrieved the associated parts number by removing the fixture and having a look at the back of the whole unit. Trouble is, there are plenty of replacement tail lights for sale online but I can't seem to find any corresponding part numbers online that match the numbers on the back of the tail light unit - will I need to contact my local dealer or will any tail light work as long as it's the same piece?

Cheers!
Luca
If possible, since you have it out of the car I'd take it to local auto parts store near you and see if they can get you a replacement. They will do the legwork. Worst case you can buy from Maserati parts department, but suspect your auto parts store might find a proper replacement. Went through a similar exercise with a Jaguar light replacement that worked fine for a fraction of the price of "factory" replacement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts