Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always acquired WeatherTech DigitalFit floor mats for my cars (in the messy NorthEast). They are a PERFECT fix and trap snow and slush and the occasioal coffee spill... I was dissapointed to see they only had front mats available for the SQ4 ($300).
If you have not seen these yet you should, but also if enough people express interest in the rear mats they will add them to their production list. They also make very nice trunk mats, which they also do not have yet...
Take a look at Mats.com and if you also want to submit a request, go to Custoer Service, then select product request form.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Love WeatherTech. Have them for all my cars. They're well worth the money here in the Northeast. They usually run just over a $100 for a front pair. Kind of strange how much more they are for the Ghibli though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Love WeatherTech. Have them for all my cars. They're well worth the money here in the Northeast. They usually run just over a $100 for a front pair. Kind of strange how much more they are for the Ghibli though.
I believe you are referring to the "normal" mats for around $100 vs. J14Ghibli referencing the "floorliners" which are laser measured for each model. they are $300 bucks.

I got the latter as well and these fit perfectly and make a lot of sense

ps: I stand corrected: just saw that the laser measured floorliners are much cheaper for other models.:(
guess they have to split the initial costs for measuring and molding over a much smaller number of Ghibli customers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts