Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
My standard Diesel has folding mirrors which will only fold if i press the button to fold them once I park.
I'm use to my alarm activating the folding one alarming.

Is this possible ?

If I press my alarm button twice and hold it down, the windows close but the mirrors just stay as normal.

D.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys
My standard Diesel has folding mirrors which will only fold if i press the button to fold them once I park.
I'm use to my alarm activating the folding one alarming.

Is this possible ?

If I press my alarm button twice and hold it down, the windows close but the mirrors just stay as normal.

D.
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering the same thing, were you able to figure out if your able to close it from the Key fob?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've been told by my dealer that it's not possible.

I was able to code this behaviour on my previous BMW, but as no reasonably priced coding solutions seem to exist for Maserati, I've not been able to investigate if it's possible to achieve this with the Ghibli.

I've been looking into whether one exists for Fiat and if this would be compatible, but haven't done much research into yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Indeed. I have also noticed this. Had this also on my previous Range Rover and BMW. Would indeed be nice, but it seems this is not possible with the Masearti.

Not really an issue I feel, the Range Rover had gigantic mirrors sticking out of the body of the car. The maserati has smaller mirrors and the "hips" of the car stick out just about as wide as the mirrors. When I am in a smaller space I sometimes use the button to fold in the mirrors, for the rest I don't bother. Have had no issues.

Here is another one: has anybody found a way to adjust the setting for the side mirrors in the "curb view in reverse position"? I must admit: I site very low in the car (seat at lowest level) and the angle of the mirrors is just not deep enough for me to actually see the curb. Any body else with this?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Indeed. I have also noticed this. Had this also on my previous Range Rover and BMW. Would indeed be nice, but it seems this is not possible with the Masearti.

Not really an issue I feel, the Range Rover had gigantic mirrors sticking out of the body of the car. The maserati has smaller mirrors and the "hips" of the car stick out just about as wide as the mirrors. When I am in a smaller space I sometimes use the button to fold in the mirrors, for the rest I don't bother. Have had no issues.

Here is another one: has anybody found a way to adjust the setting for the side mirrors in the "curb view in reverse position"? I must admit: I site very low in the car (seat at lowest level) and the angle of the mirrors is just not deep enough for me to actually see the curb. Any body else with this?
go to the Safety and Driving Settings in the MTC there is a on off option for Tilt Side Mirrors in Reverse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts