Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is coming, but my dealer said ghibli does'nt have foot pad, I need to buy it:confused:, who knows it's true.or not?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think they mean the place to put your left foot.

From pictures I saw there is foot pad, however. I am not sure what the dealer is referring to.

Or does he mean floor mats?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think he means floor mats. Every dealer has to order floor mats with their vehicle, unless they won't get them. This is a separate option because you have your choice of color.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Weathertech also doesn't have them. I filled out their product request form so hopefully they can create some molds soon. Their mats are far better then any stock version ( the rubber ones )

·
Registered
69 Posts
The Ghibli doesn't come with floor mats? The Ghibli doesn't come with a foot pad to rest your left foot on?

Something doesn't sound right about this to me. Either you didn't order something you need to, or there is some type of communication error happening somewhere.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The Ghibli doesn't come with floor mats? The Ghibli doesn't come with a foot pad to rest your left foot on?

Something doesn't sound right about this to me. Either you didn't order something you need to, or there is some type of communication error happening somewhere.
I just spoke to the dealer, and he said that in fact the first batch of cars didn't come with mats. But they are coming, and they are included. So that's the good news.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Vuem5 is correct. My dealer told me they are included in price, but were not shipped with the cars and thus are "backordered"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone gotten an update on when the floor mats will be arriving (or any further confirmation that they are, in fact, included)? From everyone's pics, it seems like none of the first cars have shipped with them. I've contacted my dealer about them and he had no clue when they would be arriving. Thanks!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mine came stock with floor mats, took delivery Dec. 24. Although my dealer was surprised and mentioned this was the first Ghibli to have them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts