Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have more pictures of the fitment by chance? I'm wondering if it's flush or if there is some poke with that offset and the 9" front width instead of stock 8.5". Other thing I'm interested in is caliper clearance (it should technically be better since the positive offset is less). Likewise, any info on clearance from the suspension components would be appreciated for those 2 previous reasons.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have more pictures of the fitment by chance? I'm wondering if it's flush or if there is some poke with that offset and the 9" front width instead of stock 8.5". Other thing I'm interested in is caliper clearance (it should technically be better since the positive offset is less). Likewise, any info on clearance from the suspension components would be appreciated for those 2 previous reasons.
Should clear caliper. Don’t have any fitment pictures, suspension comments should clear also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,783 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No sorry for late reply, I work for forgestar and my boss Vincent “owner of that car” gave me the wins since he had them laying around his warehouse before he sold his company forgestar to MW Comapny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts