Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I'm soooooo late on this thread, but I think I messed something up during the upgrade to 7.06. After I waited for it to say loading software on the screen it finished and said error. Now I have a half installed navigation with all the icons no words and where the arrows and menu supposed to be it says no image found. All over the place. Mind you this software is from Garmin express. once I took the USB from the car and plugged it in my computer it pulled up my serial number and everything so it's not boot leg what do I do?????
I think 7.06 is a faulty upgrade. I have the exact same issue with the 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I'm soooooo late on this thread, but I think I messed something up during the upgrade to 7.06. After I waited for it to say loading software on the screen it finished and said error. Now I have a half installed navigation with all the icons no words and where the arrows and menu supposed to be it says no image found. All over the place. Mind you this software is from Garmin express. once I took the USB from the car and plugged it in my computer it pulled up my serial number and everything so it's not boot leg what do I do?????
I finally got it to work by restoring the software using the 7.06 update in Dealer Mode.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have read this thread multiple times and I still cannot get this. Can someone please walk me from the: https://www.gpsurl.com/garmin-maps/246097-city-navigator-north-america-nt-2020-10-a.html
What do I need to do or download while I am there? Like I am not getting this at all and is really frustrating. I have downloaded WinZip and the Gimgunlock.exe to extract and convert and seems that I go nowhere. Also, I am in CTP17 Software Version: 7.09. The audio changed to Spanish when I updated the firmware couple months ago. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

81 - 83 of 83 Posts