Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new Ghibli (Rosso Energia/Nero), yesterday. So far, I love the car but hate the sound system....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations and welcome.
I think you may be the only one on here with Rosso Energia.
We'd love to see some pictures.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Congrats

Rosso Energia was my first choice - but was vetoed my my 'better' half' :(

What did you decide on for the rest of the packages and options?

Please post pics - so I can try to convince 'she who must be obeyed' one more time:laugh:

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
ssipes - congratulations on your new Ghibli!! Looking forward to the pictures. Fortunately, you have another sound system that significantly outperforms the audio system ... all you need to do is push the Sport button.:)

My other half also questioned my first color choice of being too youthful / bold.

Now the story is starting to change a little (might be the wine) ... so if you really wanted that color and the GT-S ... I might consider taking your Ghibli 0:)

Reactions: ssipes

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the only picture that I have taken so far. It is overcast and rainy today, but I will try and take some better shots of it in a couple of days.

Well, I am trying to upload the picture.....

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
svelte,

That's the one! Their pictures were not that great. I will try and take some better shots of the car and get them posted.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very nice! Given the attention the car already gets, I can only imagine how much more there'll be in Rosso Energia, but I suppose when buying a car like this why stop at 9/10ths...

In any case - enjoy it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts