Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer said to expect 2-3 months for delivery from order. and that estimated maintenance cost is much lower than QP. but i was quoted 3% lease finance...any feedback on this?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome Mr. Pitchfork. we ordered the S Q4 sport package nero ribelle tan interior. dealer said 3 months. have you heard differently? cheers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks like there is a service/maintenance pack available.

£1500 for the petrol, £1200 for the diesel.

12.5K service interval for the petrol, 12K for the diesel.

Annual service for the diesel, up to 2 years on the petrol depending on mileage.

Pricier than the BMW service pack, but not too bad for an Italian car of this quaility in my view.

Package covers three services. If you do 8K a year, you'd get 4 and a half years cover for the petrol, or six years if you only did 6K a year.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Waiting for a test drive first!

I've driven Alfa Romeos for 20 years, so I won't order until I've driven the Ghibli. The Alfa replacement for the 159 isn't coming out until at least the end of 2014, so I want to go for the Ghibli.

Also, undecided between diesel and petrol.

Should get our first demonstrator models in the UK in the next couple of weeks.

Would like to place an order soon after. Probably about 3 month delivery for a factory order, but my dealer expects to have at least 18 coming through the system by Christmas. I'm fussy about options, so will probably have to wait until March next year for mine. In the UK that will be the "14" number plate which comes in on 1 March.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Waiting for a test drive first!

I've driven Alfa Romeos for 20 years, so I won't order until I've driven the Ghibli. The Alfa replacement for the 159 isn't coming out until at least the end of 2014, so I want to go for the Ghibli.

Also, undecided between diesel and petrol.

Should get our first demonstrator models in the UK in the next couple of weeks.

Would like to place an order soon after. Probably about 3 month delivery for a factory order, but my dealer expects to have at least 18 coming through the system by Christmas. I'm fussy about options, so will probably have to wait until March next year for mine. In the UK that will be the "14" number plate which comes in on 1 March.
i would go with diesel, they sound just as good, get better mileage (obviously) and still deliver as much power or even more.

do you know what trims your demonstrator models will be?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not yet.

One is the diesel, the other one the S.

The S is too pricey for me (after Alfa Romeo!).

Do you know why the diesel is cheaper to buy than the petrol? I've never seen that before in any other make. I thought it might be a loss leader for Maserati until sales develop, then the price will go higher!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts